Your access to and use of this website and all material contained within it is regulated by this terms and conditions. Please read it carefully. Access to and use of this The Estate Makati website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
- The Estate Makati is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
- Any information contained herein may not be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted, or used in any manner for public or commercial purposes without prior consent from The Estate Makati. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting a license or right to use any of The Estate Makati’s intellectual property rights displayed in this website without the written permission of The Estate Makati.
- The Estate Makati shall not be held liable for any consequences resulting from the use of any of the information or materials found in this website. It shall be the user’s responsibility to check whether or not the products, services or information available through this website meet specific requirements or if said information is accurate, current or updated.
- The Estate Makati website at its sole discretion may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this website at any time without prior notice. New content is added as it becomes available.
- The Estate Makati do not make any express or implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to this Site, or that no viruses or other contagious computer program will be transmitted to your computer system. It is the user’s sole responsibility to carry out the necessary safety measures to ensure that your computer is sufficiently protected from computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- The contents herein do not constitute part of an offer or a contract.
- These terms shall apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. For questions, please contact us.